System Data Source information is kept in the registry.
First, let’s export to the .reg file on the source computer.
- Open the Registry Editor (Start Menu > Run > regedit)
- For System DSN: Select the folder My Computer > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > ODBC > ODBC.INI
- For User DSN: Select the folder My Computer > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > ODBC > ODBC.INI
- Right click on the folder ODBC.INI and select Export, then save the .reg file
- Transfer the .reg file the target computer, and open the Registry Editor
- File > Import… and select the .reg file, click Open
Congratulations! You did it!